Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ok so this is my first attempt at this blogging thing.  I have a friend who suggested I do this and am just now getting to it.  It's a little confusing to me and might take me awhile to get used to.  This said friend seemed very interested in reading about my life and family.  I think I may have an idea why......our life is CrAzY!
                  My husband (Jason) and I have been foster parents for the past 3 years and in the next month or so we will be adoptive parents!  Yes, we are adopting 3 of our foster children and are in the last stages of the long process.  Besides those 3, we also have one bio daughter and 2 other foster children.  Yep......6 kids. 
                I guess I will try to get on here and blog about our life.  Seems like fun to me.........

1 comment:

  1. I have to say this is pretty exciting! I didn't realize it has been three years already. Wow! Time flies. I can't wait to hear more about your lives and experiences. You guys are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete